, sponsored by Rome’s City Council and the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities, and Tourism, in collaboration with ATAC, the public transport company, is the city’s tourist pass
that offers visitors a variety of discounts and services to enjoy the beauty of Rome.
Two different options depending on the length of your stay:
• Roma Pass 72
hours (from the first validation), € 38,50
• Roma Pass 48
hours (from the first validation), € 28,00
- Free entry to the first 2 museums and/or archaeological sites of your choice, with RomaPass 72H; Free entry to the first museums and/or archaeological sites of your choice, with Roma Pass 48H;
- Unlimited free use of the city’s public transport network for the entire validity of the card;
- Reduced tickets to all other museums and/or archaeological sites visited thereafter;
- Dedicated access to the Capitoline Museums and Castel Sant’Angelo. Compulsory booking for the Colosseum, the Galleria Borghese, Palazzo Valentini and the Domus Romane, also for Roma Pass holders but through dedicated channels (booking included in the Roma Pass ticket for Galleria Borghese and Palazzo Valentini)
- Over 80 agreements for discounts on exhibitions, performances, events and tourist and cultural services
- Roma Pass Card: the card to access to museums/archaeological sites and the local public transport;
- Roma MAP: a map featuring the most interesting sites in Rome, all the Tourist Information Points, Metro and Buses;
- link to the dedicated website www.romapass.it, to consult the list of all the museums, attractions and tourist services that recognize discounts to Roma Pass holders.
- Discounts for Roma Pass holders
: Starting from February 19th, 2020 the fare of the Roma Pass will be the following:
- Roma Pass 72 hours (from first usage) € 52,00
- Roma Pass 48 hours (from first usage) € 32,00
The Roma Pass will offer new opportunities
Cards purchased with the old fare can be collected until March the 31st 2020.
- The BORGHESE GALLERY is part of the circuit
- Guaranteed access to the COLOSSEUM, upon reservation
- Access to the archaeological area of the CIRCO MASSIMO
- FORUM PASS SUPER (Imperial Fora, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill and Villas)
- EXPERIENCE: CIRCO MAXIMO EXPERIENCE and CARACALLA FORTH DIMENSION (tour in AR)
- Roma Pass holders will be able to use the restrooms of the new P.Stop network
The card can be collected at the ticket desk of Palazzo Merulana, Via Merulana 121, near the Colosseum, open from 08:30 to 21:00 from Wednesday to Monday. On Tuesday, day of closure to the public, it will be possible to collect the Roma Pass card ringing the bell to the street number 121, from 10:00 to 17:00.