The PdE card is the key that opens up the doors of the Palazzo delle Esposizioni. For a whole year you'll be able to visit all the exhibitions, skip the queue to get in, attend initiatives specially organised for members and get a special discount at the Antonello Colonna Open restaurant, the cafeteria and the bookshop inside the Palazzo delle Esposizioni. And if you come with a guest, they get a special discount on the price of admission too. These are only some of the many unique benefits enjoyed by our members.
To discover the full range of benefits, become a member now, or share those benefits by offering a PdE membership card as a gift.
The PdE card allows you to:
- visit the exhibitions at the Palazzo delle Esposizioni for a whole year, as often as you want and without ever having to queue;
- invite a friend, who is also entitled to a special discount on the price of admission;
- take part in guided tours and initiatives for members only;
- take part in educational activities and workshops specially organised for younger members aged 7 to 11 and for members' children aged 3 to 6;
- enjoy a special discount on the cost of activities devised by the Art Workshop;
- reserve a seat (compatible with availability) at lectures, at conferences exploring exhibitions in greater depth and at film retroscpectives;
- enjoy a special discount on the price of admission to events at the Palazzo delle Esposizioni;
- benefit from discounts in the bookshop, cafeteria and restaurant in the Palazzo delle Esposizioni (cannot be combined with other discounts or special offers);
- enjoy a discount on individual guided tours on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays;
- enjoy a discount on the cost of hiring an audio-guide at exhibitions;
- enjoy a special discount on admission to all events held by the Palazzo delle Esposizioni's cultural partners;
- be kept permanently up to date and informed regarding the Palazzo delle Esposizioni's schedule of activities and events, and enjoy access to the "members only" area on the Palazzo delle Esposizioni's website.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
(Monday to Friday, 10.00 am to 1.00 pm and 3.00 pm to 5.30 pm)
How to use it:
- the PdE card is valid for 365 days from its activation date;
- you can register and activate your card in the ticket office either when purchasing it or when paying your first visit to the Palazzo delle Esposizioni;
- you will need to produce valid ID when activating your PdE card;
- the PdE card can be given as a gift; it is valid from its activation date;
- the card must be displayed along with valid ID when visiting the exhibition halls and in order to enjoy all discounts and reductions;
- the PdE card X2 and PdE card X 4 packs contain 2 or 4 cards for individual use. Each individual cardholder does not need to be present when the packages are purchased. Each cardholder can activate the card individually at his or her own convenience;
- we recommend that you photograph the back of your Pde card. This will make it easier for us to produce a duplicate in the event of loss or theft.
- the purchase receipt of the PdE card is not to be considered a facsimile of the card that must be collected at the ticket office of the Palazzo delle Esposizioni