TICKET FOR VILLA D'ESTE
- Full price in case of exhibitions € 13.00
- Full price standard € 10.00
- Full price Trenitalia convention in case of exhibitions € 11.00
- Full price Trenitalia convention € 8.00
- Reduced € 2.00
- Reduced proximity in case of exhibitions € 6.50
- Reduced proximity € 5.00
- Integrated Santuario di Ercole Vincitore + Villa d'Este € 12.00
- Integrated reduced Santuario di Ercole Vincitore + Villa d'Este € 6.00
- Integrated ticket Villa D'Este + Santuario di Ercole Vincitore: ticket active only in case of exhibitions € 15.00
- Reduced integrated ticket Villa D'Este + Santuario di Ercole Vincitore: ticket active only in case of exhibitions € 4.00
- Free according to the regulations
- Villae Pass Full price € 25.00
- Trenitalia convention € 23.00
- Villae Pass Reduced € 6.00
- Free Villae Pass according to legal regulations
- Service fee € 2.00
Entrance and exit on Piazza Trento.
Mandatory exit from Piazza Campitelli on first Sunday of Mouth.
- Entrance to Villa d'Este
- Entrance to any exhibitions in progress
from 3 November 2022 to 10 March 2023
- Monday 14.00 – 17.00 (last admission 16:00) – exit from the garden 16.45.
In the case of Mondays holidays the afternoon opening moves to Tuesday and on Monday the long hours are observed.
- from Tuesday to Sunday 8.45 am - 5.00 pm (last admission 4.00 pm) - exit from the garden at 4.45 pm.
The closure of the ticket office corresponds to the closure of the entrance: it is not possible to access the site after 16:00 even if in possession of pre-purchased tickets
1 January and 25 December, with the exception of special occasions
Mandatory booking of the School Pass from 7 March to 31 October
_€ 1.00 per student
_free for accompanying teachers and students with a diagnosis of disability
Each school pass booking cannot exceed 25 people (including accompanying persons)
The entrance ticket to the site is subject to a fee for teachers and students over 18 from no-eu countries
Online booking, via call center or at the ticket office subject to availability
- The water organ of the Fountain of the Organ is activated daily from 10.30 a.m. onwards, every two hours.
- Certain parts of the Villa may be closed for restoration work; ask at the Ticket Office for information. Pay particular attention to areas where danger signs have been affixed.
- Should the river Aniene become swollen due to heavy rainfall, the water supply of the Villa fountains could be temporarily shut off for a few days.
- Buy online
- After purchasing VillaePass Tivoli, it is necessary to book a free reservation for admission to sites with restricted access:
Villa d'Este> book now
Sanctuary of Hercules Victor> book now
Mensa Ponderaria> the purchase of an educational visit is mandatory
Villa Adriana> it is possible to enter without booking an entry time, as there is no quota
- Combo ticket can be purchased online on the page of the first site you wish to visit, choosing the time of entry.
Please note: in order to access the second site, you will need to enter the purchase screens of the second site, choosing a timetable and enter the option "FREE TICKET FOR ERCOLE VINCITORE-VILLA D'ESTE"COMBO TICKET HOLDERS.
IF YOU DO NOT RESERVE THE TIME OF THE SECOND SITE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE FIRST TIME AVAILABLE.
We suggest you to take a 2 and a half hours break between the first and the second visit.
Piazza Trento, 5 - Tivoli (RM)